All 2 art Reviews

Strawberry Strawberry

I actually sort of like it. It's sort of like a snapshot of a dark dream. Your form is rather nice, and I really like the sloppy shading! Kudos!

Indian Style Indian Style

Must admit

I've been deliberately neglecting my Navajo heritage. I mean, after hearing about my tribe pussying out of fighting for what they claim is still their land, then the resulting gene pool after my family bred into the various white races I... I dunno.

My uncle would always tell me to embrace our tribe's culture, learn the language, take their teachings to heart. Then again my uncle has been convicted for murder on several occasions, took hard drugs, ran with a gang, and this one time got drunk during his trip back to his home in Nevada, decided to climb onto the roof of his bus while on a 75MPH highway, and dance. Needless to say he's on many more drugs now, though these ones keep him from dying. Also, the resulting injuries left him dickless.

My family tree has shown me the lack of honor in my tribe, thus I do not embrace it. There is only one thing good about being native american in America. There are racial benefits for being like... 1/16th native american, and our women are pretty damn hot if they're well kept.

Oh well. I love this picture, it filled my totem with firm power.